Four winners win up to $5,000 cash!View All Promotions
Our Keno game is always fast-paced and filled with excitement. We staff many Keno attendants throughout the Casino to assist you.
- Select Your Numbers Place an “X” over your choice of number (you may choose from 1 to 15 numbers).
- Mark Your Price. The more you bet, the more you can win (minimum bet is $1).
- Mark Numbers. Mark how many spots you’re playing.
- Mark Number of Games. Mark how many games you’re playing.
- Present Ticket to a Keno Writer or Runner Be sure to include your wager.
- To Keep our Games Fast-Paced Please have your completed tickets and wagers ready for our friendly Keno Writers or Runners.
- Watch Keno Boards 20 Numbers are drawn at random and are lighted as the winning numbers.
- Check Pay Table See if you have a winner. Any Keno Writer will help to check your tickets or answer any questions. Winning tickets must be cashed before the start of the next game.
Please check your tickets carefully. The numbers and conditions registered in the game computer will be used to determine whether your numbers match the balls drawn. All winning tickets must be collected before the start of the next game, or in the case of multi-race tickets, after the last game of the series and before the start of the next game. Players must remain on premises for all of their games.
Keno Runners are there for your convenience, to assist you in placing your bets. We can’t be held responsible if tickets are presented too late for the current game, or if the runner is closed out of the game. The maximum total payout on any one game is $50,000. If more than $50,000 in winners occurs in one game, all winners will be paid on a pro-rata basis.
If you’re playing Special $1.50 rate tickets, please check that your tickets are marked with an “S.” Winning tickets not marked “S” will be paid at the regular rate.
The IRS requires that the Casino reports payoffs of Keno tickets of $1,500 or more, and that the casino be shown documents verifying the recipient’s Social Security Number along with a second document providing identification. If no Social Security number is provided, Federal taxes will be withheld from the winnings at the rate of 31%. The withholding provision also applies to non-resident aliens.
Don’t throw that ticket away! You can play the same ticket for up to 20 consecutive games. Just fill out the ticket and mark the number of games you want to play in the “NO. OF GAMES” box, present your ticket to a Keno Runner or Writer and pay in all games at one time. Sit back and watch your numbers come up, and collect all winnings after the series of games is over. Any multiple races of 21 or more games must be collected within 360 days.Multi-Race Rules
The ticket cannot be changed or coded after it’s entered into play. The player must use that ticket until the ticket is over.The IRS considers Multi-Game Keno to be one ticket. The total wager will be deducted from the total winnings. This will determine net winnings of $1,500 or more.
Quick Pick Keno
If you’re not happy with your own numbers, you can have the computer pick some for you. Fill out a ticket with the price of the ticket and the number of spots and write “QP” in the number field. The computer will then select the numbers for you.
$1.00 ticket minimum
$1.25 “Super 7″
$2.00 Catch All’s
$2.00 minimum for “Top/Bottom and Left/Right” Keno
$3.00 minimum bet for “Sweet Sixteen”
$5.00 minimum for the “Edge”
$0.10 per way for 100 or more ways
$0.25 per way for 50 ways or more ways (payout 25% of $1)
$0.50 per way for 3 or more ways
$0.50 per game is acceptable for 10 or more game multis
Maximum bet limit shall not exceed $1,000 per game/ticket
Maximum $50,000 aggregate payout per game