Local Activities and Adventures from the Oregon Coast to the Willamette Valley.View Valley to Coast Blog
Bring a little bit of your winnings over to one of our two unique gift outlets and treat yourself, a friend or a loved one to a memento of whimsical fancy.
Spirit Mountain Gift Store
A visit to our classy gift store is sure to unearth a delightful treasure. We carry everything from souvenirs to greeting cards, from casual to elegant apparel, from jewelry to accessories. The store is located by the Mountain View Sports Bar, perfect for a quick look at what we have in stock this season.
SMC Gift Shop
- Sunday – Thursday 11am – 7pm
- Friday – Saturday 9am – 10pm
Ntsayka Makuk Haws Gift Shop
This must-visit store is located by the main entrance to the Lodge and specializes in products inspired, designed and made by Native Americans. Examples of the tempting one-of-a-kind items you can find in our store include:
- Bronze pieces inspired by nature and Native Culture
- Beautiful handmade gemstone necklace and earring ensembles
- Rare woods and stones
- A variety of lovely bisque porcelain dolls in authentic Native American dress
- Original Nasaki Navajo numbered pottery made with actual horsehair
- Handmade Leather Ponchos
Ntsayka Makuk Haws also caters to Lodge guests with a large selection of books, magazines, snacks and sundries. Everything we carry is there to satisfy your shopping needs.
Coyote Cards and Coyote Points are valid at both of our gift shops.
Ntsayka Makuk Haws ‘Our Store’
- Sunday – Thursday 9am – 6pm
- Friday – Saturday 9am – 6pm