Local Activities and Adventures from the Oregon Coast to the Willamette Valley.View Valley to Coast Blog
Meeting and exceeding expectations are what we do best. This is true whether you’re one, or part of a group of many. We love groups, and we’re pretty sure the feeling is mutual. That’s due in part to our special incentive packages. To qualify, groups need to meet the following criteria:
- Ten or more people, all at least 21 years old
- Bookings should be made at least one week prior to visit
- One group member must act as the on-site leader at the Casino
- Each member must join the Coyote Club
- Groups must stay a minimum of four hours, but are invited to stay longer
Our group program is available at all times of day throughout the year. To book your group visit or event, call (800) 760-7977, extension 3060. When you call, please tell us the name of your group, the date and time of your visit, the number of guests and the phone number of your group’s principal contact. If necessary, please leave a voice message. Your call will be returned as soon as possible.
Spirit Mountain Casino welcomes tour groups with special incentives.
- Tours are welcomed by a step-on greeter and receive free motor-coach parking.
- Funbooks with valuable coupons are provided for each passenger
- A free gift is available for on-coach raffles (1 per 10 passengers).
- Commissions are based on length of stay and number of passengers.
Tour groups need to meet the following criteria.
- Groups must have at least ten members and be 21 years of age or older.
- One member of the group must act as an on-site leader at the Casino.
- Each member of the group will join the Coyote Club
- Reservations must be requested one week prior to arrival
- Cancellations must be made at least 12 hours prior to scheduled arrival.
This program is available at all times. To book your tour, call (800) 760-7977 extension 3060. If necessary, please leave a voice message. Tell us the name of your group, the date and time of your visit, number of guests, and the phone number of your group’s principal contact. Your call will be returned as soon as possible.
If you would like additional information, please fill out the Request for Proposal.