Local Activities and Adventures from the Oregon Coast to the Willamette Valley.View Valley to Coast Blog
Ntsayka Makuk Haws Gift Store
A visit to our classy gift store is sure to unearth a delightful treasure. We carry everything from souvenirs to greeting cards, from casual to elegant apparel, from jewelry to accessories. The store is located right across from the Bingo Hall.
This must-visit store specializes in products inspired, designed and made by Native Americans. Examples of the tempting one-of-a-kind items you can find in our store include:
- Bronze pieces inspired by nature and Native Culture
- Beautiful handmade gemstone necklace and earring ensembles
- Rare woods and stones
- A variety of lovely bisque porcelain dolls in authentic Native American dress
- Original Nasaki Navajo numbered pottery made with actual horsehair
- Handmade Leather Ponchos
The gift store also caters to Lodge guests with a large selection of books, magazines, snacks and sundries. Everything we carry is there to satisfy your shopping needs.
Coyote Cards and Coyote Points are valid at the gift store.
- Sunday – Thursday 9am – 6pm
- Friday – Saturday 9am – 6pm